$74.99 - $104.99
Lighter, grippier, and even more durable The SE4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight enduro-spec casing. Bontrager's innovative Core Strength construction provides DH-level protection at a fraction of the weight. Combined with a 61/50 dual-compound rubber, this tire can handle the roughest terrain and live to ride another day. Key features - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions - Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
$74.99 - $84.99
The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tire and the traction of a downhill tire for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents. Key features - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions - Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
Fast and confident on the trail From legendary tire designer Frank Stacy, the Bontrager SE2 Team Issue Mountain Bike Tire features a compound formulated specifically for lightweight durability, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance. This Tubeless Ready tire is built with a reinforced sidewall and the sub-tread protection of a Core Strength casing around a fast-rolling versatile tread. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast-rolling, with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
The small white-furred, long-bearded men with enormous feet of Swiss folklore, a Barbegazi only emerge from their cave after the first snowfall. The aptly-named, ultra-fat, Tubeless Ready, Barbegazi TLR gives you the float and traction to take on any winter trail. 4.7 inches of aggressive tread floats over and bites into everything in its path. - Excels in deep snow, sand, and rough terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
$119.99 - $224.99
When bite and traction are required above all else, the Gnarwhal keeps you moving. Roll through the roughest terrain and deepest snow with the stud-ready aggressively treaded Gnarwhal. Key features - Excels in snow, ice, and slippery terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong - Studdable design allows for added traction in icy conditions - Easy install of available Bontrager Tire Studs with Bontrager Tire Stud Tool
Named for the folkloric creature native to oft snow-laden Rhinelander, WI, Hodag covers all your fat tire bike needs in a lightweight Tubeless Ready tread. Designed for all-terrain use, Hodag stays true to its sharp-clawed namesake with unmatched traction and excels in throwing snow, loose dirt, and sand, keeping your ride the stuff of legend. Key features - Excels in snow and sand - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
$64.99 - $67.99
- Diamond File center tread rolls fast while deep side knobs grip the corners - Tubeless compatible - Superlight Nylon contruction - Use: All Around Gravel - TPI: 120 - Bead Aramid - Casing: Nylon
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
Hero on the mountain – the perfect trail companion - Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs - Ideal for dry, all-around, loose, and wet conditions - Also optimal for touring mountain bikes
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. For the long tour or the shortcut on your way home, the gravel Terra series by Continental is made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose another road, choose Terra. - A user-optimized tubeless system is specifically designed for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. - ProTection technology gives our tires the perfect mix of fast-rolling, grip, and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls result in greater resilience and less vulnerability to damage. - A specifically developed tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides a stable fit on the rim.
The Der Baron 2.6 Projekt is a technical, versatile, and sophisticated enduro tire which is always the right choice. - Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight - Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - Ideal for all-around, loose, wet, and muddy conditions
The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
$75.00 - $80.00
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
Whether gravel racing, bikepacking, or just everyday riding, your bike can now follow wherever your adventures may take you. Our goal was to develop a gravel tire with maximum versatility. Merging the best of our road and mountain bike expertise, we have created the Touareg—a tire developed to meet optimal efficiency wherever in the world you are, providing the best combination of performance, grip, and durability. The Touareg is designed to enjoy every second of the off-road adventure while maintaining strong performance on tarmac. The worldwide versatility of the Touareg is in part thanks to the continued development in the architecture of its knobs. The smaller and more compact small-blocks contribute to comfort and performance on both rough terrain and smooth tarmac. The Touareg tire is made with a 127 TPI casing, an optimal option when looking for high performance. This new gravel tire is also reinforced with the Hardskin textile grid from bead to bead. In addition to the rubber thickness, our Hardskin reinforcement offers additional protection against sharp stones, rocks, and any other hostile material found on rough gravel terrain.
Born from the Racing Lab, a collaboration of elite athletes and engineers, the Griffus 2 4 is the ultimate rear tire for ripping big lines. Staggered, offset knobs provide a continuous contact patch for consistent, reliable traction while pedaling or braking with a low lug height to reduce squirm. The RR Gravity rubber compound features firm structural support overlaid by a softer side density at the surface for cornering traction, with more deformation and slower rebound to help soak up big landings and hard hits. - Versatile profile - Central knobs are oriented for faster-rolling performance - A tri-compound Race Ripost Gravity construction that precisely controls tread deformation and increases grip - A 66 TPI Hardskin casing will give you the ability to handle the most difficult terrain
$59.99 - $67.99
IRC’s lightest and fastest road tubeless tires. A wider tread and cross-sectional shape provide improved rolling resistance. This tire is designed for high speed in dry weather conditions. - The Formula Pro Tubeless Light is IRC’s fastest road tubeless tire - A wider cross-sectional shape provides improved rolling resistance - This tire is designed for high-speed riding
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility - Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
Kenda Kadre tires feature large gripping knobs that give riders the ultimate control. - Debris clearing pattern helps to clear dirt and mud from tread
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.