Face what comes your way, with this well-equipped and portable jersey pocket essential. Upping the ante from the 6-in-1, it comes with the addition of a 2mm Hex key and flat-head screwdriver. With a lightweight aluminium carrier and precision CNC-machined tool bits, this is a versatile, portable roadside multi-tool. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 36mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 84g Eight functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Phillips head: 2 - Flat head: 5 - Torque: 25
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
Because you love your bikes, when you’re not riding them you’re washing them, tuning them, or traveling to the ultimate ride destination. The Chain Keeper is the perfect solution to keeping your bike chain secure for bike washing, tune-ups and traveling. The elegant CNC machined design fits standard quick-release or 12mm thru-axle dropout systems, no tools required. By keeping chain tension with the Chain Keeper, you can be confident your bike is safe during drivetrain cleaning or travel. - Protects rear derailleur by maintaining chain tension when the rear wheel is removed - Ideal bike service tool for washing, tune-ups and traveling - Accommodates road bikes, cyclocross bikes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, fitness bikes and more - Fits standard 9mm Quick-Release style dropouts - Fits 12mm Thru-Axle dropouts - Prevents the chain from slapping against delicate and painted frame surfaces - High-density Delrin roller is easy on your chain, yet incredibly durable - CNC machined aluminum body is corrosion-resistant and comfortable in-hand - Tool-free, single-hand design makes use simple and effective for beginner or professional bike mechanics
The all-new Range Torque Wrench + Ratchet Wrench Combo simplifies proper bike maintenance by combining the precision of a bar-style torque wrench and speed of 2-way ratchet wrench in a compact, lightweight and portable package. There’s no need to set a specific indexed torque, or go searching for missing bits – select your bit from the case’s labeled inserts, ratchet for quick thread engagement and use the torque head to match manufacturer specifications for torque. - Ratchet wrench for speed; torque wrench for precision - Portable and light – fits in a ride pack or travel-transport - Infinite torque capabilities within the 2-10Nm range - 2-way ratchet wrench protects the integrity of torque wrench function - 6-degree ratchet engagement maneuvers in tight spaces - Torque validation for “bolt-checks” on any bicycle components - Compact head and bit design allows clearance and full function in tight spaces - 14 labeled S2 Steel* allen key, torx bit, and Phillips head bits covering the most common bicycle applications - #2 Philips; Torx: T10 , T20, T25, T30; Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm; - Extended length: 5mm Hex & T25 Torx - User ‘zero’ ensures accuracy of the torque bar for every use - 3rd-party tested and validated for accuracy and longevity (exceeds ISO standard) *S2 Steel is industry-leading tool steel for precision edges and durability
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes. - 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection - Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench - Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30 - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools - Rotor Truing Tools - Chain Pin Press - Disc brake caliper piston/pad press - At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The T-Handle Wrench Set is the premier choice of the most demanding mechanics for precision allen wrenches and torx bits. Made from S2 steel, known for it’s hardness and durability, these T-Handles will last you a lifetime – guaranteed. The seven (6) individual hex keys and single torx bit are housed in a compact, TPU-coated, durable travel case. Or, the T-Handle Kit can be housed within the Team Edition Portable Tool Kit for an unstoppable mechanical force. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, whatever trail you’re riding today. - T-Handle shape for high and low torque functions - Professional grade, durable lifetime S2 steel - Allen wrenches – 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm - Extra deep 5mm hex head for added component-specific reach - Torx bit – T25 - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Compact 8? x 6.75? x 1.75? (20.0 x 17.0 x 4.4cm) travel case - At 1.4lbs (0.64kg), bringing this tool kit along is a no-brainer - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Team Edition Portable Tool Kit is the ultimate field and home service partner for the most discerning bike mechanics. Developed with input from Tour de France, Enduro World Cup and World Cup Downhill mechanics, the ultralight and compact footprint offers 25 of the most common bike repair and maintenance features – from 19 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, this beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. Its compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. - 25 functions from 19 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grips for precision, comfort and style - External attachment and internal support structure for mounting on Feedback Sports work stands - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils – built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for additional tools - Allen Wrenches – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm -8 &10mm L-handle Allen Wrenches - Magnetic-Tipped Screwdrivers – Flathead 6mm; Phillips #2 and #0 - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools – Schrader and Presta - Rotor Truing Tools - Precision Chain Pin Press - Cassette and Disc Brake Rotor Lockring Wrench - Cassette Pliers - Cable Cutter and Cable Crimper - And several more… - At 9.8lbs (4.5kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sharpener specific to the Felco C7 wire cutters
- Top of the line Swiss made cable cutter - Unique triangular jaws never leave a frayed cut - Cuts up to a 3/16" (7mm) wire
$18.99 - $33.99
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more with Finish Line's Starter Kit 1-2-3. It starts with Finish Line's popular Multi Degreaser for cleaning, and their versatile Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too. Then, after cleaning, get your bike running smoothly and silently again with the included Finish Line Dry Teflon lube and you're good to go!
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning, while your hands stay clean. Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable.
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner Kit is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning. Your hands stay clean, too! Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable and the kit comes complete with a 4-ounce bottle of EcoTech Degreaser concentrate and a 2-ounce bottle of Dry lube. Use it for a cleaner and smoother-shifting chain.
To keep your bike running like the day you got it, pick up Finish Line's Pro Care Bucket Kit 6.0. It gives you what you need to clean and lube your bike to perfection: Wet lube, Dry lube, Bike Wash cleaning solution, Finish Line's Grunge Brush as well as their Multi Degreaser. And, the kit even comes with a handy bucket and an easy-to-read bike maintenance guide, too!
Want your bike to look and run like a pro's ride? Pick up Finish Line's Pro Care Bucket Kit 8.0. It comes with everything you need to keep your steed cleaned and lubed: Wet lube, Dry lube, Bike Wash cleaning solution, Finish Line's Grunge and Scrub Brushes as well as their Multi and Speed Degreasers. And, the kit even comes with a handy bucket and an easy-to-read bike maintenance guide, too!
- Proper belt tension is critical to maintain optimum drive operation (low tension causes belt to skip on teeth, high tension causes excessive wear on belts, cogs and sprockets) - Tool gauges proper tension using a visual red/green indicator - It is recommended to rotate the drive and recheck tension several times around circumference of belt
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
- Great for re-opening cut housing and for marking cuts - Hardwood fluted handle offers a comfortable grip - Alloy steel blade securely mated to steel ferrule and cap - 6-1/2" overall length (3-1/2" pick-blade)
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Precision, Swiss pattern needle file set - Knurled aluminum 5-1/2" handle with file-lock tip - Three most common files: flat, round, triangular - 8-1/2" overall length (file + handle)
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Fingertip swivel head for greater control and accuracy - Chrome vanadium screwdriver blades held in a reversible carrier-tip - Contains: (1) swivel-tip screwdriver base; (1) 1/8"-5/64" double-ended flat-blade; and (1) #0-#000 double-ended crosshead blade
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Telescoping magnetic (pen) tool with pocket clip - Ideal for retrieving hard-to-reach, ferrous-metal objects - Powerful magnetic tip will hold up to a 2lb object - 5-1/2" long tool with up to 23-1/2" full extension
- Designed for probing, cleaning, picking, and marking - Three piece includes: 45 degree, 90 degree, and hook tips - Tips constructed from high carbon steel - Extra long knurled aluminum handle/body - 6-1/2" overall length
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters (replacement cutting wheel available)
- Smooth actuator provides accurate control and delivery rate - Generous reservoir for liquid lubricants - All aluminum construction with steel pen/pocket clip - Protective screw-on cover prevents leakage - Overall length: 5-5/8"
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- Self-centering, hardened tool steel tap jaws - Knurled chuck sleeve for secure tool fitment - Sliding T-handle for tight spaces and extra leverage - Made in the USA
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
- Lightweight aluminum body with long lasting steel parts - Unique ball-bearing action for precise punch markings - 5" overall length, 5/8" body diameter, replaceable all-steel point (GT-0078) - Made in the USA
- Shop-quality stainless steel construction vernier caliper - Scales read in Metric and English (SAE) for comparison - Measures inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions - Extra long design with depth gauge and auto thumblock - Accurate to .05mm with a 150mm capacity - Permanent (black) graduations with conversion table on back of tool, plastic case and instructions included
$4.99 - $7.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Pad/rotor alignment tool, helps set up pad gap on all Hayes brakes
- This set of tools is essential for servicing a Stroker Ace caliper
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Four cone wrenches in one, thanks to the stepped jaw design - One end of each wrench fits 13/14mm cones and the other fits 15/16mm - 2.4mm thick steel fits the narrowest of adjusting cones. Sold as a pair
- Shop grade heat-treated steel cone wrench - Funnel jaw engages flats quickly for faster repairs - Comfort grip handle - 14mm
- Dramatically improves brake response on bikes set up with rim brakes - Removes buildup on rim sidewall without damaging the rim surface
- Highly rated tool for tensioning a cable while pinch bolt is tightened
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
- Professional quality drop-forged chrome vanadium steel - 15mm on both ends - Double-ended wrench with one 90 degree jaw and one straight jaw
- Shop grade steel cable/housing/spoke cutter with comfort grip - Cuts brake housing without crushing the coiled steel reinforcement
- Ideal tool for coaxing lockrings with stripped notches - Serrated jaws and protruding tabs on tips help grip lockrings - Also for use on headsets where the threads have become corroded - Vinyl coating on handles for comfort
- Shop-grade tool prevents the cassette from spinning while removing the lockring - Can also be used to separate cogs on threaded multi-speed freewheels (two removers needed) - Comfort grip vinyl-coated handle
- Allows cutting spoke ends that protrude past the inner surface of a rim on a fully laced wheel
- Double-ended socket wrench with reversible ratchet mechanism - Long handle with soft non-slip rubber grip - 14 and 15mm sockets
- Shop grade tool adjusts automatically to everything from BMX chain to 11sp Campy - Removes pins, peens pin heads and releases stiff links - Not compatible with some Wippermann chains
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- Economical steel tire levers - Ergonomic bend with spoke-capture slot - Blister-packed for POP sales
- plastic-coated CrMo steel construction - color-coded for easy identification - Blister-packed for POP sales
- Holds the chain while the pin or quick connect is installed
$10.99 - $12.99
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples