The Aeria Evo maintains the aerodynamics of the original version but increases the ability for the rider to get into their best possible position. The expanded fit range and tilt capability make it a class leader for adjustment and position optimisation.
- The Aeria Evo is an update of our well proven Aeria bar. We have evolved the fit range of the bar with new brackets, armrests and extensions.
- The new brackets add the ability to tilt the entire assembly, as well as letting the armrests - go much narrower than the first generation design.
- A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The new Ergo armrests increase rider comfort with a smoothly curved shape and expand the fit range with an expansive set of adjustment options.
- The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt. There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut.
- The bracket can be tilted by up to 10 degrees.
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1700 possible configurations of Reach, Stack and Pad Width. Adding in the tilt factor magnifies this adjustment range even further.
- All hardware and component pieces were not only designed for performance and ease of use but also strength.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Basebar: Carbon
- Pursuit Reach: 157.5mm (center to tip)
- Bracket: Aeria Evo (6061-T6 aluminum)
- Armrest: Ergo
- Armrest Stack: 56mm to 80mm (5mm Increments)
- Armrest Offset: -66mm to 1.5mm (7.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 100mm to 266mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length Adjustment: 40mm
- Extension Length: 340mm
- Extension Height: 80mm
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-10°
- Weight: 809g
|31.8mm / Black / 42cm||723660007584||RHARAEVO421||PRO88983523K|