The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better.
- NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles.
- Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Available in "Mini" 32-36t and "Mega" 36-40t sizing
- Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)