A good pedal wrench should be a pretty straightforward tool, and making it beautiful shouldn’t be overlooked – that’s definitely the case with our 15mm pedal and axle nut wrench combination tool. Two unique angled slots provide optimal mechanical advantage for removing even the most challenging pedals. At the opposite end is a precision closed 15mm axle nut tool that’s angled to provide ample clearance away from wheels. Made from forged, hardened and polished CRV tool steel, this is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits.
- Forged, hardened CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime
- Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency
- Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels
- Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
- Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits