Bar end plugs (2)
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
$13.99 - $15.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
$16.99 - $17.99
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Origin-8's Cushioned Handlebar Tape is extra thick to minimize road buzz and features a tapered edge for a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. It's adhesive backed for easy installation and to stay in place.
$17.99 - $21.99
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
Serfas' Reactive Bar Gel installs underneath your bar tape and eliminates painful, fatigue inducing road vibration so you'll ride longer, fresher, and with more comfort, period. Four pads cover your drops and bar tops and can be cut for a perfect fit. • Gel Pad Inserts Alleviate Road Vibration • Four Pads Cover Bar Tops and Drops • Cutable Pads Ensure Custom Fit • Color: Clear
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
$19.99 - $29.99
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
Add some serious cushioning to your road bars with Bontrager's Isogel Bar Padding. To cancel vibrations, sections of gel are placed on the handlebar tops and drops. Then you wrap over them with any handlebar tape of your choice (sold separately). There's enough Isogel for most road handlebars and the sections can be trimmed as needed.
$19.99 - $22.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
- Lightweight alloy construction with 3mm allen for a secure hold
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$20.99 - $24.99
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
$20.99 - $36.99
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Double Gel Cork tape pairs an extra layer of gel padding with classic, long-lasting cork for handlebars that feel comfortable and look timeless. It's easy to install, looks great, and feels even better. - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing - Double Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 3.0mm
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
$21.99 - $22.99
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Want to class up any ride? Check out Serfas' Two-Tone Stitched Bar Tape. This padded tape provides a great grip and absorbs road vibration for amazing comfort during long rides. It's light, stretchy, and is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back. • Non-Slip Material • Padded for Shock Absorbency • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Washable
$24.95 - $26.99
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
Bontrager's Microfiber Tape gives you a no-slip grip on your bars. It's super lightweight, and ultra-thin for that nice, close-to-the-bar fit. The adhesive backing makes installation a breeze. It includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips as well.
- EVA and cork material - Good flex for easy wrapping - Adhesive backing - Thickness: 3mm
Aerobar Tape is a thin bar tape specifically designed to add some grip to your base bars and aerobars. Provides secure grip and comfort without bulky cushioning. - Polyurethane material - Thickness 0.75mm
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
• Brown color is made from a soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather with a classic perforated finish. • Black model features soft and grippy foam. • Durable and grippy • Color: black, brown
- Soft, 1.5mm-thich polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
$25.00 - $30.99
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Finish off that great tape job with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bar Keeper End Plugs. These expandable plugs fit in the end of your road bars and are made from forged aluminum to last through plenty of tape changes. They fit 20-25mm inner diameter bars.
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
Serfas' ICS Bar Tape offers superior comfort and vibration absorption thanks to its 3-layer Infinite Comfort System (ICS). This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Gel Infused Tape • Comfortable Gel Backing • 200mm Length to fit Aero and Flat Bar Systems • Gel Backing Reduces Road Vibration • Washable
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
$26.99 - $29.99
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
$27.00 - $32.99
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
$27.99 - $29.99
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page